Anh is driven by the belief that by helping others succeed, we all succeed. In her work with organizations, she has provided leadership development, change leadership, and strategic planning and implementation. She has a systemic approach and is highly adept at creating environments of collaboration and accountability.
Anh has worked extensively in advancing racial dialogues and practice of justice, equity, diversity and inclusion in her work. She has encountered an expressed deep need from every level of the organizations she has partnered with for safety and belonging, where agreed sets of behaviors enable employees to work effectively in cross-cultural and multi-cultural environments.
Prior to joining Alford Group, Anh worked in the software industry as a global turn-around manager in Europe, Asia and North America. Her focus was to transform groups consisting of diverse multicultural individuals into dedicated high performing teams working toward a common goal.
Fun Fact: Anh and her two children all hold black belts. They trained in the art of Tae Kwon Do and Arnis.
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Casey Family Programs
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center
- Hopelink, Washington State Bar Association
- Puget Sound Association of Legal Administrators
- Urban League of Metropolitan Seattle
- Friends of Little Saigon
- Jewish Emergent Network
- Downtown Emergency Service Center
Education & Credentials:
- M.S. Applied Behavioral Science, Leadership and Organizational Development, Leadership Institute of Seattle, Bastyr University
- PCEC, College of Executive Coaching
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Certified Facilitator MBTI, CPI260, Firo-B Team Diagnostic