Jamie Phillippe, CFRE
“Helping non-profit organizations become stronger so that they can provide the services needed by their clients is such rewarding and gratifying work. I wish everyone could experience it!”
Jamie Phillippe rejoined the firm in 2016 (previous tenure 1992-1995) after spending eight years as vice president of development for The Chicago Community Trust (CCT). At CCT, Jamie oversaw a campaign for $1 billion, which closed at $1.6 billion – the largest campaign in history by a community foundation.
Prior to her work with CCT, Jamie served as vice president of external affairs for the Museum of Science and Industry and, in addition to Alford Group, consulted for Sumner Rahr & Company.
In her career, Jamie has held multiple leadership positions and currently sits on the board of the Coastal Community Foundation. Jamie has also taught nonprofit management and fundraising courses at the University of Chicago, DePaul University, University of Notre Dame, North Park University and Forefront.
Fun Fact: Jamie’s first job out of college was running the academic school at the state women’s prison in Kentucky.
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation
- Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties
- Greater Cincinnati Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Greater Birmingham
- Chicago Foundation for Women
- Sinai Health System
- Illinois Masonic Hospital
- Clean Energy Trust
Education & Credentials:
- MAT Psychology, University of Louisville
- B.A. Psychology, Butler University