“My professional and personal life have always been about making the world a better place through service to others. It is my joy and honor to serve every client organization and individual.”
Molly Hansen has been with Alford Group for nearly 20 years. From 1994 through 2007, she led consulting projects and served as lead recruiter in launching Alford Group Executive Search. She re-joined the firm in 2014.
Prior to joining Alford Group the first time, Molly was the Director of Development at the Goodman Theatre during the planning and early capital campaign that ultimately raised more than $30 million and created the Goodman’s new home on north Dearborn in Chicago’s Loop.
In her 35 years in the nonprofit sector, Molly has developed a strong portfolio of success in board development, staffing assessments, major gift strategies and strategic planning. She has become known for creating environments that are focused on collaboration, problem-solving, mutual respect and innovative thinking.
Fun Fact: Molly enjoys learning about world religions and faith movements, cooking and traveling with her husband Scott to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to watch the bald eagles catch fish.
- Better Government Association
- Chicago Children’s Theatre
- Esperanza Community Services
- Illinois Action for Children
- McGaw YMCA-Camp Echo
- Harrisonburg Mennonite Church
Education & Credentials:
- M.A. Acting and Directing, University of Kentucky
- B.A. Speech and Drama Education, Hastings College
- Ordained Interfaith/Interspiritual Minister, One Spirit Interfaith Seminary
- Certified Spiritual Companion in Care, One Spirit Interfaith Seminary