Wendy Hatch, CFRE
“After more than three decades in the nonprofit world, I continue to be amazed by the capacity of people with a shared vision to work together to improve lives and strengthen communities. I am honored and truly grateful that my life’s work supports them.”
Wendy Hatch has served the public and nonprofit sectors as a program manager, fund development officer, executive director and consultant. Since joining Alford Group over 20 years ago, she has partnered with over 100 local, regional and national nonprofits providing consulting services in organizational development, strategic planning, board/staff development and all aspects of fundraising. Her work encompasses a variety of nonprofit organizations in the human services, health care, education, arts and culture, conservation and faith-based sectors.
Wendy is a former board member of the Northwest Development Officers Association and the Washington Chapter AFP, Advancement Northwest. One of the early female members of Rotary in 1988, Wendy remains a member of the Alderwood Terrace Rotary Club.
Fun Fact: Wendy has completed ten sprint triathlons since she turned 50 and is an amateur fused glass artist.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Foundation for Philanthropy
- Ryther (Child Center)
- CALM (Child Abuse Listening Mediation, Santa Barbara, CA)
- Little Bit Therapeutic Riding Center
- YMCA of Greater Seattle
- Dawson Place Child Advocacy Center
- Agros International
- Habitat for Humanity Seattle-King County
- Providence St. Mary Hospital Foundation
- Senior Services of Snohomish County
- Jubilee Women’s Center
Education & Credentials:
- B.A. Parks & Recreation, Central Washington University