Giving USA 2019 presentation and a celebration of Alford Group’s 40 years of impact
We loved co-hosting this event with William Blair, a wonderful celebration of Alford Group’s 40 years of impact.
Bringing together philanthropists and experts from all sectors, we presented the latest insights and trends around philanthropy in America based on the data in the newly released Giving USA 2019 report. We then heard from our expert panel on how to differentiate your organization and best articulate your philanthropic value proposition, followed by a robust Q&A session with the audience. We ended the day with a happy hour celebration of Alford Group’s 40th anniversary.
- Brenda B. Asare, President and CEO of Alford Group will moderate the event
- Jamie Phillippe, CFRE, Vice President and Sharon Tiknis, Executive Vice President of Alford Group will share perspectives on what is behind and beyond the Giving USA 2019 report findings
- Laura Coy, Director of Philanthropy Strategy and Community Engagement with William Blair will moderate the panel
- Daniel O. Ash, Associate Vice President, Community Impact, The Chicago Community Trust
- Cate A. Fox, Senior Program Officer, MacArthur Foundation
- Jill Zimmerman, Vice President of Development, Greater Chicago Food Depository