June 16, 2015
Spertus Institute, Chicago, IL
On Tuesday, June 16, Giving USA’s Annual Report on Philanthropy, the longest-running and most comprehensive report on charitable giving in the United States will be released to the public.
Together, Alford Group, Campbell & Company and The Chicago Community Trust will present the report and a panel discussion, moderated by Phil Ponce, The Alexandra and John Nichols Chief Correspondent and Host of Chicago Tonight. This breakfast event will take place on Tuesday, June 16 at 7:30 a.m. at the Spertus Institute in Chicago.
Giving USA report presenters:
- Brenda Asare, President and CEO, Alford Group
- Peter Fissinger, President and CEO, Campbell & Company
Members of the distinguished panel:
- Ellen Alberding, President, The Joyce Foundation
- Julie Chavez, Senior Vice President, Bank of America
- Charles Katzenmeyer, Vice President for Institutional Advancement, The Field Museum
- Liz Lefkofsky, Director, Lefkofsky Family Foundation