Jaron Bernstein, MBA
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
Jaron Bernstein, MBA, brings a decade of nonprofit experience in primarily arts and culture, as well as affordable housing, community development and human services. Notably, Jaron began his career at Writers Theatre outside Chicago, leading corporate and foundation fundraising while the organization undertook a $35-million capital campaign to construct a new facility.
Prior to returning to Seattle, Jaron completed graduate studies, working with nonprofits and government entities on projects related to organizational strategy and design, audience development, and diversity, equity and inclusion. Jaron enjoys working with organizations to marry vision with strategy, to identify and establish vital systems and processes and to tell their stories effectively.
Fun Fact: Best exemplifying his love for both Chicago and Seattle, Jaron established Chicago’s first-ever Seahawks bar watch group, now nearly a decade old! He also enjoys attending the theatre, hiking, rooting for the Sounders and running long distances.
- AdventHealth Foundation
- Coastal Community Foundation
- Cornish College for the Arts
- Evanston Township High School Foundation
- Illinois Legal Aid Online
- NorthShore University HealthSystem Foundation
- Pacific Northwest Ballet
- YMCA of Snohomish County
Education & Credentials:
- M.B.A. Arts Administration, Wisconsin School of Business, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- B.A. cum laude, Theatre, Business Institutions, Northwestern University