Madisyn Fairchild, MBA
Client Service Associate
“I’m a recovering perfectionist and an aspiring ‘good-enoughist.'” – Brene Brown
Madisyn Fairchild joined Alford Group in 2022. Madisyn’s interest in the nonprofit sector stems from a childhood and early adulthood spent in the theatre. Madisyn has first-handedly experienced the benefits of the youth programs at First Stage Children’s Theatre in Milwaukee and has served as a Student Ambassador for the Goodman Theatre in Chicago.
After earning a BA in Theatre at Loyola University Chicago and serving in a marketing and communications capacity for the department, Madisyn decided to pursue an MBA, also at Loyola. During the NextGen MBA program, Madisyn gained experience in project management, data analysis, market research, and more.
Madisyn is passionate about Social Enterprises and the B Corp movement and hopes to one day see a world where a majority of businesses have the hearts of nonprofits.
Fun Fact: Madisyn spent a summer during college in Melbourne, Australia as a marketing intern with a local theatre company, Theatre Works.
- Carole Robertson Center for Learning
- Chicago Community Trust
- Chicago Foundation for Women
- Community Foundation of Greater Memphis
- Daniel Murphy Scholarship Fund
- Distinctive Schools
- Evanston Community Foundation
- Greater Cincinnati Foundation
Education & Credentials:
- MBA, Quinlan School of Business at Loyola University Chicago
- BA, Theatre, Loyola University Chicago