Nonprofit Development Now: Senior Philanthropic Leaders Provide Advice for Fundraising in the Current Climate | Open to the Public
Thursday, March 11, 2021, 9:00 am – 10:00 am CT
Join the Executive Service Corps (ESC) for their Nonprofit Development Now Panel Discussion.
Hear leaders in the nonprofit community share their practical advice for fundraising.
Moderator & ESC Board Member: Upneet Teji, Business Services Group, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C. & ESC Board Member
- Alicia Gonzalez, Executive Director, Cubs Charities, at Chicago Cubs
- Brenda Asare, President & CEO, Alford Group
- Gillian Darlow, Chief Executive Officer, Polk Bros. Foundation
- Rachelle Jervis, President & CEO, Executive Service Corps (ESC)
- Sean Garrett, President & CEO, United Way of Metro Chicago
- Shawn Jeffers, Executive Director, Little City Foundation
- Shelley A. Davis, CEO, Coleman Foundation