September 13 | Grays Harbor College
This was a great day of skill building workshops, networking, and inspiration! Mariah Fosnight, MBA, and Jennifer Shin, MBA, spoke on fundraising ROI.
There was a haiku contest, raffle for $500 for your nonprofit, free professional head shots, continental breakfast and lunch included, and interactive workshop sessions on a wide range of topics including:
- Fundraising – evaluating ROI, event management, and ethics
- Board – governance, legal compliance, and board development
- Volunteers – recruitment, management
- Sustainability – strategic planning, succession planning, successful collaborations
- Communications – social media, communications plan, and core messaging