Email | LinkedIn
“The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
Dan Kowitz is a business partner of Alford Group and the Founder & CEO of JSB Partnership Consultants. Dan is a mindful business leader with 29 years of property revenue acceleration, brand sponsorship strategy, client leadership, staff management and business operations. He is a professional with deep experience in fast-paced team environments within the association, brand, cause, cultural, entertainment, nonprofit, retail, sports and other sectors.
Dan spent 12 years at IEG in Chicago. Prior to joining IEG, he was director of sponsorship for the American Bar Association. Dan previously held a similar position with the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, Mervyn’s California (a previous division of Target) and the State of California Sesquicentennial. He also spent five years directing sponsorships for Ameritech in Chicago.
Fun Fact: Dan enjoys spending time with his family playing sports and music with his three boys. He also is an avid hiker, camper and skier.
- Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Cancer Society
- American Society of Association Executives
- Girl Scouts of Great Chicago and Northwest Indiana
- Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Professional Convention Management Association
- St. Jude
- Susan G. Komen
Education & Credentials:
- B.S. Advertising & Design, Central Michigan University