Email | LinkedIn
Michelle Bibbs brings 25 years of experience in the nonprofit and public sectors to Alford Group having served in several development director, grant maker, board member, faculty and volunteer roles at a variety of organizations in the Chicago area. At Alford, Michelle has advised organizations in building fundraising capacity, strategic planning, campaign planning and implementation, Culture of Equity assessment and as interim Chief Development Officer.
Michelle’s public sector experience includes leading grantmaking portfolios at the City of Chicago for arts and social impact organizations and artists; advising state and local arts council grant programs and creating funding and capacity-building initiatives with community and national foundation partners.
Fun Fact: A lifelong Chicagoan, Michelle enjoys theater, jazz, touring museums and traveling across the U.S. and abroad.
- Ada S. McKinley Community Services
- Chicago Children’s Advocacy Center
- Chicago Urban League
- Connections for Abused Women and their Children
- Deeply Rooted Dance Theater
- Garfield Park Conservatory Alliance
- Hugo House
- Southern University System Foundation
Education & Credentials:
- M.A. Integrated Marketing Communications, Medill, Northwestern University
- B.S. Communication Studies, Northwestern University